Festive season is round the corner, and we want to look our glowing best. Today's DIY is a Brightening Bath Ubtan or an Ayurvedic Bath Ubtan. Ubtans have been used in Ayurveda beauty regimens for ages together, and our again becoming very popular.
For this, we need:
1. Orange Peel Powder: High in Vitamin-C, so it naturally brightens the skin.
2. Licorice Powder: Known to reduce dark spots and pigmentation, hence giving an even toned skin.
3. Rice Flour: Used for skin brightening in Asian botanical history, especially Korean.
4. Gram Flour: Or better known as Besan, is a great exfoliating agent, hence cleaning the skin effectively.
5. Kasturi Manjal: Or Wild Turmeric, is known in Ayurveda to be helpful in lightening and brightening the skin.
6. Honey: Moisturizes the skin, and helps lock in all the moisture.
7. Rose Water: Excellent to hydrate the skin, making it smooth and radiant.