From Organic Honey Farms
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 209.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The cosmetics industry loves beeswax because not only is it natural and non-toxic, it provides benefits to the skin and to various types of formulas. It’s a “thickening agent,” for instance, which means that it can help thicken creams to make them easier to use and more spreadable on the skin.
Here are some of the more potent benefits of beeswax:
- Protective: When applied to the skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. This is one of the reasons beeswax is often used in lip balms. Unlike ingredients made from petroleum, however, beeswax doesn’t “suffocate” the skin, and won’t clog pores.
- Humectant: Some ingredients “attract” water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time.
- Vitamin A: A good source of this vitamin, beeswax helps exfoliation and can rejuvenate your look.
- Fragrance: We always say there’s no reason to use harsh chemicals to make products smell good. Natural ingredients work so much better! Beeswax has a natural honey fragrance, and is a favorite in soaps and perfumes because of its pleasant, light aroma.
- Soothes temporary itching: If you suffer from dry skin itching or sensitive skin, beeswax is for you. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
How to Use
How to Use